Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale
Jeep Wrangler is definitely the ultimate off-roader for die-hard Jeep fans, featuring a stiffer structure and more insulation for a quieter ride, a more powerful engine as well as more modern transmissions. The Wrangler Jeeps are the only light-duty vehicles offered in North America with solid axles front and rear. These axles are known for their durability due to their overall strength and lack of rubber boots to get torn on twigs and rocks. All Jeep Wranglers come standard with 4 wheel drive. The Wrangler Jeeps are also the only utility vehicle that has a removable top and doors.
Jeep : Wrangler Rubicon Sport Utility 2-Door 2010 Jeep Rubicon Tow Car
Time Remaining: 39m
Buy It Now for only: $29,500.00
Jeep : Wrangler Sport Sport Utility 2-Door FOR SALE: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4x4 - EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN!!! NEEDS GOOD HOME.
Time Remaining: 1h 4m
Buy It Now for only: $22,600.00
Jeep : Wrangler HEMI 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 2012 HEMI 5.7 4-Door 5" Lift 37" Tires
$32,819.00 (13 Bids)
Time Remaining: 1h 8m
Buy It Now for only: $50,000.00
Jeep : Wrangler Unlimited Sport Trail Rated Like Sahara 09 00 10 1 FLORIDA NICE-SPORT PKG-ONLY 35K MILES-TOW PKG-100,000 MILE WARRANTY-FREE CARFAX
Time Remaining: 1h 16m
Buy It Now for only: $27,750.00
Jeep : Wrangler X Model 2006 Jeep Wrangler X Sport Utility 2-Door 4.0L
Time Remaining: 1h 27m
Buy It Now for only: $16,500.00
Jeep : Wrangler Sahara Unlim 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Trail Rated Edit 4WD Removable Hard Top 4DR
$16,600.00 (17 Bids)
Time Remaining: 1h 40m
Jeep : Wrangler ALL WHITE 4X4 HARDTOP NAVIGATION SAHARA AUTO CUSTOM WHEELS MEDIA 2011 JEEP WRANGLER 14K
Time Remaining: 1h 46m
Buy It Now for only: $28,220.00
Jeep : Wrangler Rubicon Rubicon Manual 4.0L Power Steering Hard Top LOW MILES CLEAN CAR FAX
$11,100.00 (14 Bids)
Time Remaining: 2h 25m
Jeep : Wrangler 2dr X 6 CYLINDER STICK SHIFT, HARD TOP, VERY CLEAN JEEP
$7,100.00 (22 Bids)
Time Remaining: 2h 25m
Jeep : Wrangler 2dr X NO RESERVE - 06 JEEP WRANGLER X 6 SPEED MANUAL- CLEAN CARFAX 1 OWNER - AC -BLACK
$8,500.00 (31 Bids)
Time Remaining: 3h 10m
Jeep Wrangler Year to Year Changes:
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler: An accessory chrome grille became available. A tire-pressure monitor now was standard, and the Wrangler X was available with right-hand drive. Remote start was available this year, and a new Sahara Appearance Group debuted.
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler: Wrangler's 2007 model didn’t have much change comparing to the 2006 model.
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler: Optional package available include Tire and Wheel Group AAS plus spare-tire cover, unique interior and exterior trim, and badging.
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler: The availability of a 6-speed manual transmission marks 2005 for Jeep's Wrangler.
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler: In 2004, a tilt steering wheel became standard on the Wrangler.
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler: The previous 4-cyl engine is replaced with a dual-overhead-cam 2.4 liter, 147 hp engine. The 6-cylinder is unchanged, but optional on both engines is a new 4-speed automatic transmission. Also new for '03 are redesigned front seats, LATCH-type rear child-seat anchors, and an available rearview mirror with temperature and compass display.
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler: The new X model joined the lineup for 2004. Sport, Rubicon, and X also get a standard CD player this year.
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler: Wrangler models got standard intermittent windshield wipers, a revised center console, an optional subwoofer, and a plastic instead of metal Add-a-Trunk storage compartment for 2001.
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler: Child-seat tethers were added to the rear seat, and the 6-cylinder engine earned modifications aimed at smoother operation. The Sport's standard AM/FM radio added a cassette player. The optional tilt steering wheel in SE and Sport was now the same leather-covered unit that was standard in Sahara.
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler: Changes included rotary climate controls (replacing sliding levers) and standardizing the 19.0 gallon fuel tank. Previously, it had been an option.
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler: Wrangler received no changes for '98.
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler: S and SE Wranglers returned for a final outing. No 1996 Wranglers went on sale, but a redesigned model arrived during that year, as an early '97.
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler: An automatic transmission became available with 4-cylinder engines late this year. A center high-mounted stoplamp was installed.
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler: Wrangler became the first mini 4x4 to offer antilock braking, available only on 6-cylinder models.
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler: Rear shoulder belts went into 1992 Wranglers, attached to a newly extended rollbar, but the 4x4s changed little otherwise.
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler: Wranglers got a big performance boost in 1991, via a newly available 6-cylinder engine, using fuel injection and making 180 horsepower instead of the prior 112. The 4-cylinder engine added six horsepower.