Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale
Jeep Wrangler is definitely the ultimate off-roader for die-hard Jeep fans, featuring a stiffer structure and more insulation for a quieter ride, a more powerful engine as well as more modern transmissions. The Wrangler Jeeps are the only light-duty vehicles offered in North America with solid axles front and rear. These axles are known for their durability due to their overall strength and lack of rubber boots to get torn on twigs and rocks. All Jeep Wranglers come standard with 4 wheel drive. The Wrangler Jeeps are also the only utility vehicle that has a removable top and doors.
Jeep : Wrangler X 08 Wrangler Unlimited X 4 door 4x4 carfax certified 1-owner hard top manual used
$14,814.71 (21 Bids)
Time Remaining: 52m
Jeep : Wrangler Sport 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4x4 CD MP3 Radio
Time Remaining: 1h 23m
Jeep : Wrangler Sport 4WD Hardtop NEW 2014 JEEP WRANGLER AUTO FREEDOM TOP - $377 P/MO, $200 DOWN!
Time Remaining: 1h 28m
Buy It Now for only: $24,995.00
Jeep : Wrangler Unlimited (23S Pkg) We Finance Starwood Custom Satin Black Kevlar Lifted Wheels ProComp Lift 2014 Wrangler
Time Remaining: 2h 6m
Buy It Now for only: $49,885.00
Jeep : Wrangler Sport Jeep Wrangler Sport Convertible 3.8L CD 4X4 Tow Hooks, Local TEXAS Trade In!
Time Remaining: 2h 15m
Buy It Now for only: $20,748.00
Jeep : Wrangler Unlimited 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4X4 75K miles V6 (staight)
Time Remaining: 2h 40m
Buy It Now for only: $16,500.00
Jeep : Wrangler Sport Sport Utility 2-Door 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport Utility 2-Door
Time Remaining: 2h 48m
Buy It Now for only: $19,400.00
Jeep : Wrangler WE FINANCE!! 2009 JEEP WRANGLER X UNLTD CONVERTIBLE 4X4 LIFT NAV 43K TEXAS DIRECT AUTO
Time Remaining: 2h 51m
Buy It Now for only: $29,980.00
Jeep : Wrangler Sport Sport Utility 2-Door 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport Highly Modified With Trailer
$10,099.00 (9 Bids)
Time Remaining: 2h 51m
Buy It Now for only: $17,500.00
Jeep : Wrangler WE FINANCE!! 2013 JEEP WRANGLER UNLTD SAHARA CONVERTIBLE 4X4 10K MI TEXAS DIRECT AUTO
Time Remaining: 2h 51m
Buy It Now for only: $40,980.00
Jeep Wrangler Year to Year Changes:
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler: An accessory chrome grille became available. A tire-pressure monitor now was standard, and the Wrangler X was available with right-hand drive. Remote start was available this year, and a new Sahara Appearance Group debuted.
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler: Wrangler's 2007 model didn’t have much change comparing to the 2006 model.
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler: Optional package available include Tire and Wheel Group AAS plus spare-tire cover, unique interior and exterior trim, and badging.
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler: The availability of a 6-speed manual transmission marks 2005 for Jeep's Wrangler.
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler: In 2004, a tilt steering wheel became standard on the Wrangler.
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler: The previous 4-cyl engine is replaced with a dual-overhead-cam 2.4 liter, 147 hp engine. The 6-cylinder is unchanged, but optional on both engines is a new 4-speed automatic transmission. Also new for '03 are redesigned front seats, LATCH-type rear child-seat anchors, and an available rearview mirror with temperature and compass display.
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler: The new X model joined the lineup for 2004. Sport, Rubicon, and X also get a standard CD player this year.
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler: Wrangler models got standard intermittent windshield wipers, a revised center console, an optional subwoofer, and a plastic instead of metal Add-a-Trunk storage compartment for 2001.
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler: Child-seat tethers were added to the rear seat, and the 6-cylinder engine earned modifications aimed at smoother operation. The Sport's standard AM/FM radio added a cassette player. The optional tilt steering wheel in SE and Sport was now the same leather-covered unit that was standard in Sahara.
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler: Changes included rotary climate controls (replacing sliding levers) and standardizing the 19.0 gallon fuel tank. Previously, it had been an option.
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler: Wrangler received no changes for '98.
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler: S and SE Wranglers returned for a final outing. No 1996 Wranglers went on sale, but a redesigned model arrived during that year, as an early '97.
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler: An automatic transmission became available with 4-cylinder engines late this year. A center high-mounted stoplamp was installed.
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler: Wrangler became the first mini 4x4 to offer antilock braking, available only on 6-cylinder models.
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler: Rear shoulder belts went into 1992 Wranglers, attached to a newly extended rollbar, but the 4x4s changed little otherwise.
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler: Wranglers got a big performance boost in 1991, via a newly available 6-cylinder engine, using fuel injection and making 180 horsepower instead of the prior 112. The 4-cylinder engine added six horsepower.